Lark&Fal's Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lark&Fal's Rp

A forum for us to do our rps.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Caged Roleplay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fal
Admin
Fal

Caged Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Caged Roleplay   Caged Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:21 pm

Adrianne breathed heavily as she wrapped six feet of ace bandage around her chest, constricting her rather small breasts and making them seem non-existent. After putting on the frilly black dress and white stockings that were picked out by her mother, she realized that the padding in the material made her attempt at hiding her feminine bits futile.

At least, she thought, until I change into my other clothes.

The blonde stuffed some things into her book bag and hid them underneath her large math book. Smirking down at what would be considered "unnatural," Adrianne walked out of her rather over-decorated room and bid farewell to her gullible parents. Lots of begging and "I love you" moments got her out of home school and into public school.

Swaying trees protected her as she pulled out a baggy, black shirt and loose pants from her bag, stripping herself of the very obviously female clothes and replacing them with masculinity. The last thing she put on was a bald cap to hid her bright mass of hair and then a brunette wig with messy strands poking out in different directions. Cracking her neck, she sighed, her cockiness replaced with depression that should have been erased by the medication her parents put her on. Adrianne didn't want the medication. She refused to take it. But they made her anyway, and she decided that if they forced it in her, she would force it out by purging before the pills could dissolve.

First time in public school... I'm so nervous, she thought, stuffing her things into the black bag and it's adornment of nothingness. It was plain, just like her new clothes. She liked it that way.

No one recognized her as she entered the school, went to her locker, carried her backpack around over one shoulder, and entered her homeroom. So far so good.
Back to top Go down
Lark
Admin

Caged Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caged Roleplay   Caged Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:39 pm

Ally moaned as her mother pulled the strings of her corset taunt.
"Not so tight." She groaned, "I cant breathe."
"Don't be ridiculous Allison," her mother scoffed, pulling the thick fabric tighter around her waist. The thin older women stepped back from her daughter and nodded in approval. Ally could barely breathe in tight dress, but was dazzled by her refection in the mirror. The golden dress made the natural blond highlights in her light brown hair show.

Ally kissed her mother goodbye and headed to the school. She lived less then a block away from she old wooden building. She went into he homeroom and sat at a desk close to the front. The old wood was scribbled with various doodles and words. A young man whom she had never seen before walked into the room.

Mr. Nester looked at him from his desk. "Ah," He said, "You must be our new student, Adri- Adrian." He slurred somewhat on the name and looked for protests from the new student, trying to tell whether he pronounced the name right or wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://fark.rpg-board.net
Fal
Admin
Fal

Caged Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caged Roleplay   Caged Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:43 pm

Adrianne was slightly caught off guard as Mr. Nester said her name wrong, but realized that a surge of happiness was brought upon her by his mistake.

Lowering the pitch of her voice, she nodded oddly and said, "Yes, sir. I am." The blonde, or rather, faux-brunette looked around the room and asked, "Have we been assigned permanent seats yet?"

Ooc://

This is pretty much a rough draft of her transformation. XD
I wanna draw her differently later on though, because this isn't how I imagined her.

Caged Roleplay AdrianneandAdrian
Back to top Go down
Lark
Admin

Caged Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caged Roleplay   Caged Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:49 pm

"No, sit wherever you like." He said, gesturing his hand around the class room. Mr. Nester turned and started working back on his desk.
Ally watched the new kid curiously. It was not often in a quiet place like this to get new student.

A group of boys sitting in the back corner of the room called for Adrian to come over.
Back to top Go down
Fal
Admin
Fal

Caged Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caged Roleplay   Caged Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Adrianne bit her lip and was cautious about joining the other boys.

Other boys? She realized what she had called them. That's right. Other boys. Because I am a boy. But not on the outside... And that's all that matters to people here. It doesn't matter how I feel. All they care about is what they can see. Outta sight, outta mind. Dammit.

Although she didn't want to risk getting found out, she figured if she didn't get used to being near the boys now, she never would. She walked over slowly and plopped down at an empty desk where they had pointed her to, trying to remember to keep her voice pitch down.
Back to top Go down
Lark
Admin

Caged Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caged Roleplay   Caged Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:01 pm

"So." A tall ginger kid said to Adrian, "Where did you go before here?"

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce rendeer
Back to top Go down
Fal
Admin
Fal

Caged Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caged Roleplay   Caged Roleplay I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:04 pm

"I was, uh, home schooled," Adrian drawled out. "But being stuck inside all the time was boring. I wanna get out and talk to people, play sports, y'know?" He leaned back in his seat, carefully noting that his chest was completely flat. A part of him was smiling. There was a glass of happiness boiling over the top and spilling inside of his chest, swishing around as he moved; a whirlpool of pleasure in a tropical paradise.

No No No No No No No No No No No Mad

Ooc://

Embarassed Embarassed

Oog said that I "make an awesome guy but that my guy-face is epically feminine but feminine guys are hawt." 8D

I had a dream that I had six-pack abs last night. It was sexy. And awesome.
But when I woke I went, "Aww... Dammit."

I also had another weird dream about two dudes. They took turns wearing a dress and a lotta weird shit was happening to them including roller coasters and a crazy lady who was trying to take the dress away, but they made all the people coming after them wreck on a cliff and got away and went to a hotel and made hot-shower-sex. <3 Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lark
Admin

Caged Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caged Roleplay   Caged Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:02 pm

"I see what ya mean." The ginger (who had no soul) said.
"I would hate to be coped up with my parents, they are such a drag." He looked up at the digital clock on the wall, "See ya at lunch." He said, and seconds later the bell rung.

Ally scooped up her purse and books at the bell rung. She slung her gym bag over her shoulder and walked out to the hall. The way to the locker rooms was a long hall way, the boys and girls locker rooms were side by side. Once in the girls room she st her books down and begand to change.

Ooc;// Thoos dreams sound so funny XDXDXDXDXD
Back to top Go down
Fal
Admin
Fal

Caged Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Caged   Caged Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:11 pm

Ooc:// I love my dreams. XD They're always so wacky.

Bic://

Fear struck through Adrian as he tried to figure out what to do. He could change in the hallway bathrooms and walk across the hall to the gym, or risk going in the boys' locker room and change in the bathroom there. Either way, the girl's locker room was not an option. The dark brunette swallowed hard and tightened his grip on the strap of the gym bag over his shoulder.

He breathed as deeply as he could with the constriction around his chest and walked into the boys' locker room with his head down, heading straight for the bathroom stalls. Dainty fingers moved the lock closed and Adrian sighed with relief. Quickly, he stripped himself of the bland t-shirt and over-sized black jeans, and then pulled on black cotton gym pants with a tank-top that still had enough fabric to cover the ace bandage around his chest. Pulling at the shirt, he tested how flat his chest was and decided it was okay, but he should find a normal t-shirt instead, just in case.

Sneaking out of the stall, he jammed everything into one of the crimson red lockers that were placed all around the room and walked for the door to go out into the gymnasium.
Back to top Go down
Lark
Admin

Caged Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caged Roleplay   Caged Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:17 pm

Mr. K stood by the doors of the locker room that led to the gym. As his students left the room he placed a sloppy check mark by the name. He sighed as he placed X's by names of students that did not have their cloths with them. A kid he did not recognize walked towards him. He stuck his arms out baring the kid, "Whats you name?" He asked, "I don't remember seeing any new students. \\

Ooc:// I dream about work "-"
Back to top Go down
Fal
Admin
Fal

Caged Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caged Roleplay   Caged Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:20 pm

Adrian's heart made THUMP-THUMP THUMP-THUMP noises in his chest as the teacher stopped him.

"I'm-I'm Adrian." The words came out slightly shaky as he tried to control his pitch.

Ooc:// XD Loooooser.
Back to top Go down
Lark
Admin

Caged Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caged Roleplay   Caged Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:31 pm

Mr. K Scanned over his list. He did not see the name.
"It could be a mix up." He said, "Let me see your schedule."
Back to top Go down
Fal
Admin
Fal

Caged Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caged Roleplay   Caged Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:36 pm

Adrian was about to speak, but found an arm winding around his shoulder in a protective manner.

"Mr. K, Adrian here's in the right class. I've seen his schedule, this is where he's s'posed to be. I's s'posed to be showin' him around t'day."

The startled teen was put off by the slang and accent all accumulated into one breath, but peeked over to see a rather elegant looking and very tall noirette standing next to him. The taller boy smiled at the teacher with a toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
Lark
Admin

Caged Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caged Roleplay   Caged Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:41 pm

"Alright." Mr. K said, "Get out there." He looked over his list again. "I am going to call down to the office and see why he is not on my list." Once the last of the boys left the room Mr. K picked up the phone, and failed down to the office.

"Hello, how can I help." Said a bored voice of a secretary, her voice sounding more like a statement the a question.
"I am looking into a new student, Adrian. He is in my class but he is not on my list."
Mr. K heard loud clicking of the keyboard.
"We have one new student today." Said the women. "Some girl named Adriana."
Back to top Go down
Fal
Admin
Fal

Caged Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caged Roleplay   Caged Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:43 pm

Ooc:// XD Ooooh, fo' shizzle my nizzle of duh drizzle hizzle!! This is just. ADF;LKSHDFJDG Yes. Anyway. DUDE. MYSTERIOUS HICK GUY should totally be Allison's brodda. 'Cause he's cool like that, no?
Back to top Go down
Lark
Admin

Caged Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caged Roleplay   Caged Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:48 pm

Ooc:// Sure that works Smile
Back to top Go down
Fal
Admin
Fal

Caged Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caged Roleplay   Caged Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Ooc:// Sweet, dass kool.

Bic://

As the mysterious stranger directed Adrian out into the gym, he walked them over to where no one else was standing. He stuck out a hand that was covered in a sleeve and Adrian wondered why he'd wear long sleeves to gym class. Nonetheless, he shook the clothed hand.

"I'm Jay," he said, smirking playfully. "And you're stupid."

Adrian frowned. "Excuse me?"

The noirette cracked his neck and lowered his voice so that even the ice elf could barely hear. "You might wanna go easy on the guy-tude thing you got goin' on for a while, 'less you wanna get caught 'r somethin'. Got it? Now, I gotta over over to my class, so you scamper on over to yours and I'll see ya tomorrow. Juss try not t'get caught, okay, Adrianne Kotolei?"

All Hell seemed to break loose inside of Adrianne as she stood there, feeling less like her masculine self as she was left dumbfounded, shocked, and confused. It felt like she'd topple over if she attempted walking. Somehow, she brought the strength to go to her class's side of the gym - where she luckily was taught by the second gym teacher instead of that creepy ass man in the locker room.

With her body shaking, the secretive elf went over to the wall and sat down, burying her head in between her knees to keep herself in a tight little ball of flesh.

What the Hell am I gonna do? Oh God...
Back to top Go down
Lark
Admin

Caged Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caged Roleplay   Caged Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:00 pm

Mr. K walked out to the gym room, very confused. He saw the new student and walked over.
"Come to the office please, Adriana." He said sternly, "I don't know what kind of joke you are playing, but Its not funny." The gym class was watching now, whispering amongst themselves.
"Jay, you come too." He said loudly.
Back to top Go down
Fal
Admin
Fal

Caged Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caged Roleplay   Caged Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:05 pm

Adrianne tried to hide the bright shade of red that was consuming her face, but Jay was walking casually with a blank - if not slightly disappointed - expression. He had a hand in his pocket while the other swung loosely on his right, hand pacing itself by clenching, loosening, then clenching again. The two teens followed Mister K into the office-thingy.

Last edited by Fal on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lark
Admin

Caged Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caged Roleplay   Caged Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:09 pm

The students laughed among themselves.
"She?"
"whats wrong with it?"
"why is she dressed like a boy?"
Ally felt her face burn. Why couldn't her brother, Jay, act normal?

The principal Ms. Burns looked at the student through wire glasses,
"Please explain to me young lady, why you are dressed like this."
Back to top Go down
Fal
Admin
Fal

Caged Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caged Roleplay   Caged Roleplay I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:12 pm

Adrianne looked down, her face stern. She felt like crying of embarrassment, but her facial expression seemed like she was pissed off. Jay rubbed at the back of his neck not because he was nervous, but because it stung.

He could just feel the people talking about Adrianne, even though they were far down the hall. His ears pricked in irritation.

Ooc:// What did Ally mean by that? O:

And ohei, this isn't going how I imagined that all, js.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caged Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caged Roleplay   Caged Roleplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caged Roleplay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lark&Fal's Rp :: Roleplays :: Cage-
Jump to: